Graham's hair had gotten long but I kept thinking "oh, it's his baby hair, no need to cut it yet." Well, when the back of his hair started blowing in the wind, I knew it was time. Last week, I took him to our friend Jackie and she gave him a little trim. I know this sounds silly, but I got emotional thinking about how the haircut would change the way he looks. Luckily, Jackie was able to trim the long pieces and leave everything else as is...so he still has baby hair, at least for a little bit longer. I loved seeing him in the chair though...he looked so small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, what a big boy! Teardrops! So sweet that Jackie cut his hair for you!
She did a great job! When I saw Graham yesterday I thought the back of his hair was so nice...but didn't even realize it had been trimmed to be so nice. :) Still looks like a little Graham!
how cute is this?!?! we want to come visit soon & actually are pretty sure we are moving closer your way in the near future... more on that soon!
Post a Comment