Monday, August 1, 2011

Spending Time Together

The last few weeks have been busy as we have been learning to juggle the needs of two kids but I was able to capture a few sweet moments between Graham and Madelyn.


He has been so curious about her and has tried everything from giving her a "high five" to handing her toys and has even tried to share his goldfish (yikes!)...







... but his favorite thing is to do "tummy time." He gets down on the floor with her every time which warms my heart (but also makes for one nervous mommy)! I can't wait to watch the bond between these two grow, gently of course! :)


3 comments:

gs said...

These are so sweet. The tummy time picture melts my heart!

"salembrookie" said...

Tonya - I love these!! I need to see those kiddos again sooonn! Miss you guys!

"salembrookie" said...

Oh my goodness, they could NOT be any more beautiful! or sweet. Love these! I need to hold that baby girl again sooon.